Find a Mentor
What is a Mentor?
A mentor is defined as: a trusted friend and teacher, a wise person.
Mentoring is about supporting and encouraging people to manage their own skills-building in order that they may maximise their potential.
Our mentors are:
- qualified, experienced and successful
- coaches – not consultants
- providers of unbiased opinions, guidance and ideas
- sympathetic to the problems of small businesses
- excellent communicators
- good listeners
- empathetic, trusted friends
- volunteers who give freely of their time because they know and care about small business in Tasmania.
Why do I need a mentor?
- Someone to help plan your business growth and development
- FREE expert advice in a variety of fields and industries
- Someone abjective to workshop with and hear your ideas
- Someone who genuinely wants to help you succeed